Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to you.   I hope you take a small amount of time out of your busy day today to reflect on everything that your thankful for and how your life has been blessed in so many ways.  

I for one am thankful for my son, my dad, my brother, my SO, and many other family members.   I'm also thankful for my job.   I'm blessed to have a family that gets along so well with my SO's family and that we all get to be together under one roof today. 

Now that's that out of the way lets talk about another important thing that happens today...BLACK FRIDAY ADS!!!!!    I was lucky enough to get them already last night, but didn't get home until late so at 6:15 this morning I woke up and started looking at all 5lbs of them.   That's right 5 lbs. (I weighed them lol)   I'm not sure how I truly feel about them this year.  I haven't found to much.    : (

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and if your venturing out tomorrow, I hope you get what you set forth for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment