Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A first for everything.

I have to admit that this is my first ever blog.   I've been reading and following a very good friends blog on here and have to admit that I thought maybe this would be a great way to get some feelings out that I won't neccesarly confess to my family.  So with out further ado.....

A little bit to start  you off... I was blessed with a wonderful baby boy in November of 2002 and married his father in September of 2003.  Our marriage was great at first but then became more of a challenge as years went on.   (I won't go in to details and bore you with that.)   In 2008 we agreed that it wold be best if we went our separate ways and both filled jointly for a divorce.  It was probably the best divorce a person could have, on both ends, I got the house and primary custody of our son.  He still gets to see our son every 3 full weekends a month. 

Shortly after my divorce was final I began seeing another guy.   He is great.  My son loves him dearly and he fits well with my family.   His family accepts me and my son like we have always been part of the family.

After my moms death my dad had some issues to deal with and sold the house here in WI and moved to AZ for the winters, he would come back in the summer and live with me and my son.   This past January he decided that he didn't want to be so far away from my brother, my son, and me so he packed up and moved back to WI.   He now lives in an apt. with my brother in the same town as me and helps me tremendously with my son.

Now that you kind of have an intro to my life over the past couple years lets talk about current day.

My SO now lives with me and my son.  He is a great help in the fact that he gets him off to school since I have to leave early for work and he also takes him to activities after school since I'm not home from work yet.   My blog title comes from my relationship with my SO also.   It seems to be the quote of our relationship and things come in do time....

I can't wait to write again tomorrow but for now I leave you with a thought.....whats your in do time?

1 comment: