Saturday, November 27, 2010

double dose

I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday but while most of you were sleeping I was up and standing in line out in the cold at Shopko.  Was it worth it...YES!!! I got my new camera.   Black Friday to me is like another holiday, but I have to admitt that yesterday was even more special to me. WHY?   Because my brother went with me for the first time.   He did really well.   He only got pissed at other people once and I have to say I would have been PO'ed too if some kept pushing a cart in to the back of my ankles.  None the less over all it was a great time spent with him.   I love the time we get to spend together like that.  I crashed about 2:30pm til 4:30pm then got up and went to town again and shopped alittle more with Matt. 

Today...LAZY morning until it was time to get ready and head to Doc's Harley Davidson of Shawano for the turkey blow up.  It was pretty neat.   The had like a HUGE paper mache turkey filled with wiffle balls of diffrent colors.   They started with a firework display and then lit the fuse for the turkey and then BOOOOMMM   it blew up and balls went flying.   If you were lucky enough to find one or a piece of one you cold redeem it for prizes.   After leaving there it was lunch time were I enjoyed the company of my family aswell as Matt's brother and sister-in-law at a yummy italian place, Luigis.   Night = movie night at dad and Joe's with my family.  

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and if you ventured out for BF I hope you got what you set out for.
Tomorrows agenda has yet to be set.   Its never boring around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment